What to expect on your first visit…
- Our initial evaluations are one-on-one appointments that typically last an hour.
- During this time we will talk about prior medical history, concerns regarding health and goals for your time in the clinic.
- We will examine your functional range of motion, strength, flexibility and gait/movement patterns.
What to bring…
- Please bring your referral script, drivers license and insurance card.
- Please bring your completed New Patient Packet paperwork.
- Please bring any medical imaging related to your visit such as an MRI or X-Ray images.
What to wear…
- As we will typically do a few light stretches and/or exercises, any comfortable attire that allows you to move through your full range of motion.